- Australian women earn 17.5% less than their male co-workers
- Only 3% of ASX200 companies have a female CEO
- Women are 20 times more likely to be a victim of domestic violence than men
- Australian women will retire on a third less superannuation than men
- Women aged over 60 are the fastest growing demographic in homelessness
These statistics are evidence of an imbalance in power. Women make up 51% of our population, they are disproportionately the victims of violent crime, and are far less represented in positions of power.
No wonder women find it challenging to be in control and have total power over their birthing. There is a pervading belief that a pregnant woman needs to ‘hand over’ her birth to a doctor and hospital, because birth is a medical problem that needs medical ‘fixing’!
Pregnancy and birthing is normal. It is a woman’s birthright to be the CEO of her birth and baby. The best way to be empowered and find out how you can do this is enrol in one of our hypnosis courses and hire one of our amazing doulas. It will open your eyes to your ‘rights’ and ‘responsibilities’ to your baby, and give you invaluable information to empower you to be that CEO!