Unprecedented choice is available for couples wanting to book prenatal classes, so how do you choose the right one for you? Many women are pushed into booking the hospital class, without being given any other options. So why is it so important and what are the differences?
- Relatively inexpensive
- Start class around 30 weeks pregnancy
- Will focus on how you are to give birth in their facility
- Will focus on pain management
- Renowned for instilling even more fear!
This is some of the most important education you will ever receive. Think about how much time and effort you will be putting into choosing the right education for your child from preschool to high school and beyond. You will agonise over what each school provides, what their results say, what your friends say, Government vs private vs alternative Steiner, Montessori etc. These decisions will preoccupy your discussions over many years. And then there is all the ‘other’ education, swimming lessons, violin, karate, sports, singing, ballet, hip hop, gymnastics, extra maths tuition, extra training for the selective high school exams and on and on it goes, never ending, and often driving you mad with worry, hoping you have made the right choice for your child, especially if he/she is not achieving as you had hoped.
The MOST important education is yours, during pregnancy. We know the importance of creating the best environment in which your baby can grow, feeling loved and without fears about labour and birthing. (ref. “Windows to the womb” revealing the conscious baby from conception to birth’, by David Chamberlain, published by North Atlantic Books, 2013) , among many other references.
INSIDE BIRTH prenatal program has been written and designed with the backing of 40yrs experience. What you will learn:
- You will learn ABOUT birth, not ‘HOW TO’! you already know ‘how to’ and we focus on empowering you to connect with your innate self
- About your growing baby and what’s going on in their mind
- Connecting with your baby, in ways you would not have believed possible
- We will show you how to have a gentle and enjoyable birthing experience, connecting with your baby during labour and birth
- You will learn the value of ‘stepping into stillness’ through our amazing hypnosis skills
- You will leave with absolute confidence, feeling truly empowered and connected with your baby.
These skills are not just for labour and birthing, they are important life skills that you will be able to use as a new parent, in your work place and your relationships, skills that you can also teach to your child.
TRULY UNIQUE to Inside Birth is the opportunity to come to as many classes as you want. It is way too late to begin this education at around 30 weeks of pregnancy, which is the suggested time for most other courses.
OUR OFFER TO YOU is a dip in/dip out package. Having this information as early in pregnancy as possible (recently had a couple who were 8 wks pregnant, and 12 weeks pregnant in the same class), is essential to feeling confident and empowered from the very beginning. Great for baby, great for parents it’s definitely a win-win situation.